30 Day Money-Back Guarantee & Phone/Text Support!
The RPS1.8-80 pump the perfect balance of cost and performance, which makes it one of our best sellers and most recommended systems. When a smaller pump just won’t cut it, we fully recommend the RPS1.8-80. It features maximum head of 262 feet and flow rates up to 7.9 gallons per minute. For example, with 150 ft head, this pump will produce 4.0 gallons per minute.
These pumps are designed to operate on solar power and feature a brushless DC motor. Never replace another carbon brush! The entire pump housing is stainless steel to comply with all local code and pump installation requirements.
Each pump comes with a maximum power point (MPPT) tracking control unit to ensure maximum performance for the present conditions.
These controllers are far superior to directly connecting the pump to the solar panels since they automatically adjust current and voltage to ensure maximum power generation. The maximum power point tracker includes a low water sensor to ensure the pump does not run dry and optional high water sensor to ensure the storage container does not overflow.
Included in the complete system are four 100-watt mono crystalline silicon solar panels. These panels feature tempered glass for impact resistance in severe weather conditions.
Solar DC Brushless Pump
Optimizer Controller with MPP Tracking (24V) – Connects Pump to Solar Panels, Batteries and Sensors
2x water level sensors (50ft wire each)
1x water float sensor (for tank)
4x 100 Watt Mono-Crystalline Solar Panels
Solar panel cable connectors
Waterproof heatshrink wire covers
Detailed book with step-by-step installation instructions
Solar Pump Specification
- 3 inch in diameter (requires 4 or 6 inch well)
- Stainless steel pump housing
- Brushless DC motor technology
- Screw type pump for maximum deep well performance
- Maximum power point tracking solar controller included
- Low well level sensor
- Storage tank overflow sensor
- Readily repairable in the field
- 3/4 inch FNPT output
- Protected from ambient water by oil filled jacket (vegetable based oil protects potable water source if vessel is compromised)
Solar Panels Specification
- 4x 100 watt mono crystalline silicon solar panels
- Bosch solar cells from Germany
- MC4 connectors
- Guaranteed 85% power output in 25 years
- Impact resistant
- Easy to setup and connect
Needed to Install
Heat gun or torch for heatshrink covers (if you use a lighter be really careful!)